Cycling can become addictive and a part of someone’s daily lifestyle way too quickly. Also, gifting cyclists what they wish they had but never feel like spending money on can prove to become great gifting options!
Below is a list of creative and not so boring gifts that you can consider giving to someone whose birthday or any special occasion is near to make them trigger their love for cycling even more:
1. Saddle Bag: A saddle bag is what’s attached underneath your cycling seat to let cyclists carry it wherever they go. It’s kind of like a pouch that can fit the tools a cyclist might need or require in case of emergencies.
Whenever a cyclist conducts any cycling session or takes the bike out for any reason, it is expected of them to always carry an emergency tool kit in case they get a flat tire in the middle of a remote location or a lane that’s completely alien to them.
A saddle bag thus comes as a rescue and serves as a great gifting option. It comes with enough space and compartments to fit all the crucial accessories that can help the cyclist get rid of the flat tire in no time.
2. Headphones: Well, if you happen to have a cyclist friend who loves to ride solo but considers music his/her best friend while spinning on the bike, it’s the best gift you can have on the list for them. Any high quality with super noise cancellation headphones can serve the purpose well and enable them to enjoy their bike rides even more.
There are tons of options to choose from Amazon and Flipkart. Go ahead, select a price range and explore the best headsets or headphones you can find for your introverted cyclist friends. They are sure going to love your gift the best!
3. Smart band: Any cyclist who follows a cycling regime religiously is conscious about the miles they cover, calories they burn, the intensity with which they paddle, the distance they cover and so much more. But that can be a little difficult to track on the phone when you need to reach out for it now and then.
So to keep your friends safe on the road, a smart band is the best gift for a cycling enthusiast who loves to measure their every move once they hop on a bike!
4. Backpack: Well, a safe and very useful gifting option is that of a backpack. Cyclists keep hitting the roads for more than an hour or so, which makes them thirsty and hungry. What’s a great option other than a backpack where they can carry all their essentials without straining their back!
A small backpack to fit their daily essentials for a smooth ride without adding much weight to their shoulders serves the purpose of a compact backpack. Look for them online as any website you choose to pack will give you multiple options to choose from.
5. Rucksack: A slightly bigger bag for the times when your cycling enthusiast friend is planning a short road trip with his/her cycling buddies. We know a small backpack won’t do justice for even a 2-day long trip but you don’t want to end up giving them a piece of luggage either. So the best option that fits the situation is a rucksack that’s just the right size to fit in all the essentials for a 2-3 day trip without having to worry about packing light.
6. Spin Helmet: A good quality helmet is something no cyclist feels worth buying when a normal one just does the work for them. Why don’t you become the friend who gives your friend a helmet they would love receiving. Spin helmets are far more sturdy than the normal ones and actually get the work done to protect any cyclist in case of any fatal accidents.
7. Bike Tool Kit: A bike tool kit is something not many cyclists feel like investing in but is extremely crucial. It can be a valuable gift that can be beneficial and ensure safety which will definitely come in handy at some point in time when they are hitting the roads on their bicycle. They would literally thank their stars they had the bike tool kit to their rescue. It is a great gifting item every cyclist friend of yours will appreciate and keep as a prized possession for their love for riding.
8. Bib Shorts: Premium and comforting bib shorts are favorite clothing pieces any cyclist will not say no to if they even have one to wear for every cycling session they make it to. You can gift beautiful-looking bib shorts and look for them either online or at sports stores that have amazing collections altogether. Decathlon is one sports brand that will not fail to amaze you when it comes to the finest clothing options for any aerobic activity.
9. Cycling Clothing Accessories: To give a lot of accessories packed in a box works as a bundle of joy for the person on the receiving end of it. You can give multiple accessories that work great for a cycling lover like knee pads, helmets, gloves, tools, and equipment for bike or quirky socks. Basically, anything that makes their ride super comfy and fun. It can be a blend of clothes and accessories that let them have everything at once.
There you have it! 9 unique gifting ideas for your bike enthusiast friends and buddies which we are certain they will love! Picking anything from the list above will surely make their cycling sessions and workouts remember you if not more.