Jim Corbett National Park is the glory of being India’s oldest and most prestigious National Park. It has been declared a tiger reserve and is the only one in Asia to have the honor of having the Royal wild animal of India, the Tiger as its main attraction.
The park was recognized as Hailey National Park in the year. The park is also known for having the largest population of Tigers in Asia. Being a part of the largest Corbett Tiger Reserve, Corbett is spread across the lush greenery of Almora, Pauri Garhwal, and Nainital (Uttarakhand). With an area of 1318.54 sq km, it is home to a large number of tigers.
The adventure awaits here
The best time to visit Corbett is between October and March. The weather is milder and the scenery more beautiful during these months. It is a place of adventure, beauty, and history that you can't miss. India's oldest national park, this place is a must-visit for nature and adventure lovers.
A great place to explore the outdoors, one can go for many activities in Jim Corbett. You can enjoy a safari, rafting trip, adventure walk, trek, or river crossing and discover its beauty while cycling. You can experience this beautiful place and learn all about the history, culture, and wildlife of this amazing place.
Let us delve into some of the adventures that you can do while in Corbett:
· Safari: Corbett National Park is a must-visit destination for adventure lovers Here, you can go on a safari where you will see wildlife and wildlife sanctuaries. This tour is for those who are willing to hike through the forest and spend time with nature.
· Rafting: Rafting is one of the most exciting things you can do in Corbett. It is an adrenaline rush that allows you to experience nature in its purest form. It takes place in the Gola river which flows through the valley of Nainital. You will be able to see many wild animals like black buck, chital deer, Nilgiri tahr (a mountain goat), gaurs (Indian bison), sambar deer, rohu fish, etc.
· Adventure Walk: An adventure walk is a type of hiking that involves walking through forests and valleys in search of wild animals or birds. There are various types of adventure walks you can find in Corbett. These include trekking, climbing, hill walks, and more. You can choose any of these and plan your trip based on your preferences and fitness level.
· Trekking: There are several treks in Corbett National Park that range from easy to difficult ones depending on your choice of route and type of terrain. Some of them have been developed by local villagers while others have been created by professional guides. There are also many trekking options suited for beginners as well as experienced hikers who want something off the beaten path!
Cycling in Corbett with Spokeherd
Cycling in Jim Corbett has never been more fun or easy.
Cycling is a fun, healthy, and inexpensive way to explore Jim Corbett National Park. The beauty of cycling in the park is that it allows you to navigate through the park with minimal impact on the environment. It is also great for fitness because it can be done outdoors, making it an ideal form of exercise for people who don't have access to a gym or other equipment.
You'll be able to stop at several viewpoints along your route and take in breathtaking views of waterfalls and valleys filled with lush vegetation. If you're feeling brave enough, there's even an option for river crossings!
Biking Trails at Corbett
Corbett is famous for its biking trails, and there are countless options for those who want to get out and explore the area. Cycle on Rent in Corbett, Ramnagar (Uttrakhand) is also available to enjoy these trails and Spokeherd is your best choice for this.
There are a few different routes that you can choose from:
- Mountain Bike Trail: This trail is great for those who like a challenge. You'll need to bring/rent a bike, as well as plenty of water and food because it can take hours to complete!
- Single Track Trail: This route is perfect if you're looking for something more casual, and it only takes about two hours to complete.
- Multi-Use Trail: This trail is perfect for anyone looking for an easy ride through beautiful countryside and open spaces. There are plenty of stops along the way where you can take pictures or stretch your legs out before continuing towards your destination.
The Spokeherd Store
The best way to explore Corbett is by bicycle. With the launch of the SpokeHerd store, cycling in Jim Corbett is now available to every cycling enthusiast. You can rent bicycles from the Spokeheard store which will allow you to start your beautiful cycling journey as soon as possible.
There are several types of bikes available here that are made specifically for cycling through the forest. MTBs, Tandem, and electric bicycles are designed to be lightweight and durable so that you can enjoy your trip through the jungle and other adventurous trails without worrying about getting stuck or breaking down.
The store is one of the best ways to get your energy pumped up. They serve some very mouth-watering dishes - Pancakes, waffles, tadka maggie, bun omelet, pizza, momos, etc. Pair them with their famous cappuccino or kulhad chai. If you are planning to cycle through Corbett, make sure that you carry enough water and food (yes, they pack it for you) with you as there aren't any shops or restaurants nearby where one can replenish their supplies easily.
We're sure that this list of information will inspire you to get on the bike and explore some of Corbett's best cycling trails. Whether you're looking for a quick ride around town or an epic adventure along the coast, we think these trails will be perfect for you! Cycling is among the top five activities to do in Corbett apart from jungle safari, river Kosi rafting, adventure walks, and river crossing while you are here do visit the Spokeherd Store and guarantee a lifetime experience.
At Jim Corbett, we have Café – Cycle – Culture – The Spokeherd style!